The information provided on this page is supplied in accordance with Portuguese and European law for data protection. Services supplied by the website within the site allow the user can access the services offered by Munna Design. The following services are offered:
- free accessible information services, based on contents and/or data published by Munna Design;
- users may supply freely personal information such as email in order to subscribe to newsletters form Munna Design and/or Urbanmint Design; Newsletter subscription is made through a two-step verification.
- Munna Design collects personal data only where supplied directly and voluntarily by the user. However, during normal operation, the computer systems and software procedures used to make this website operative acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. Such information (IP addresses, dominion names of the computers used by the users connecting to the website, URI (uniform resource identifier) notation addresses of request resources, etc.), is not collected for association with identified interests, but rather exclusively to gain anonymous statistical data on site use, and to check correct functioning. Data may be used to ascertain liability in the event of computer crime damaging the website. Without prejudice to this hypothesis, the data on web contacts is not stored for more than 365 days. Personal data supplied voluntarily by site visitors is processed and archived for the purpose of recognising the user during returning visits, of providing the user with the services required, and of supplying the user with the information requested and the responses to questions posed. Personal data may also be used by Munna Design and by third party companies specifically appointed to process analyses and statistics, to measure the trend of services and to define amendments and implementation of services offered and functions enabled. Statistical processing cannot be traced to personal data.
NEWSLETTERS & EMAIL
Your provision of personal data to us by e-mail or via our website is voluntary. We use this data to process our contractual relationship with you and/or your inquiries or orders, to conduct market research or opinion polls, or for mailing our advertisements to you. We only use your data for e-mail advertising purposes with your consent that may be given, namely by:
- Subscribing to our newsletter via our website;
- Providing your email via social media or direct messaging to our official social media profiles;
- Providing your email and contacts at Tradeshows.
RIGHTS OF THE PARTIES CONCERNED
- Parties to whom the personal data refers have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or lack thereof of such data at any time, and to be informed as to its content and origins, check that it is correct or request that it be integrated, updated or amended. in accordance with the abovementioned articles, the party concerned has the right to request the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or block of all data processed in breach of the law, and to oppose, in any case, for lawful reasons, its processing. the parties concerned may send all requests in writing to email@example.com or to Munna Design at Urbanmint Design: Travessa Sá e Melo, 161 EA 4470-116 Maia, Porto, PORTUGAL.
We will not transmit any personal data you provide to us to any third parties. Personal data will be transmitted only:
- if you have given prior consent;
- to sub-contractors who need to receive and use such data for the purpose of fulfilling specific orders if required to process your inquiries, orders and use of our services;
- to service providers bound by instructions if required to process your order data in accordance with the law;
- to parties entitled to obtain such data if required to comply with statutory obligations.
At any time, at no cost to you and without providing any reason you can request information regarding the data relating to you which is saved in our systems as well as information regarding the origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom such data has been transmitted and why such data has been saved. In addition, legally you are entitled to have your personal data corrected, blocked or deleted. Also, you can revoke your consent to the use of your data at any time and without having to provide a reason. Please address any requests for information, inquiries, objections to the processing of your data, and any questions you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Munna Design at Urbanmint Design: Travessa Sá e Melo, 161 EA 4470-116 Maia, Porto, PORTUGAL.
This website may contain links to external websites. Munna Design hereby informs you that no liability is accepted with regards to the safety policies and protection of privacy adopted in such external websites. This information on safety and the protection of privacy applies exclusively to this website and can in no way be considered as extended and applicable to external websites that can be reached through the links set out herein.
The controller of the data supplied is Munna Design – Urbanmint Design based in Travessa Sá e Melo, 161 EA 4470-116 Maia, Porto, PORTUGAL. The controller may appoint third parties to process specific data for the purposes as described by this information.
Munna Design is a trademark distributed by Urbanmint Design Unipessoal Lda.
Headquarters: Travessa Sá e Melo, 161 EA 4470-116 Maia, Porto, PORTUGAL
VAT n.º 509247172